The laughs are on us at Mid-Continent Public Library with our 2023 Winter Reading Challenge – Humor Me!
Beginning January 15th, read any five books for a chance to win prizes, including a B&B Theatres gold card! Adults 18 and over can sign up online or at their favorite branch. Whether you like your comedy dry, slapsitck, or dark, MCPL has you covered. Mix and match or read something completely different – any five books count!
Sign up in your local branch or online HERE.
B&B Info: Theatres
- Grain Valley Marketplace 8, 1131 NE McQuerry Road
- Lee’s Summit 16, 1451 NE Douglas Street
- Liberty 12, 1903 Victory Drive
- January 11, 6:30 pm, Anchorman (2004) PG-13
- February 1, 6:30 pm, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) PG
- February 15, 6:30 pm, Sleepless in Seattle (1993) PG
Titles and schedule subject to change. Admission is free and concessions will be available for purchase. Registration is required at mymcpl.org/WRCFilms.